BarPokerPros.com Tournament Rules
- The game played is Texas Hold-em.
- All players will be given an equal number of chips. Those arriving late are not given early chips.
- Blinds will be increased at regular timed intervals during play.
- Lowest denomination chips will be removed from play when no longer needed.
- Chips may be re-introduced at a higher denomination value.
- Raises must be equal to or greater than the previous bet.
- All active hands will be turned face up whenever all betting is complete.
- Players are eliminated when they run out of chips.
- As players are eliminated, tables will be condensed, until 10 players remain.
- Play continues until one player has all the chips.
BarPokerPros.com Tournament Point System
- The final 10 players of each tournament will receive points on a sliding scale.
- Player’s points will be assigned following completion of the tournament.
- A list of Final Tournament players will be posted on the website.
- Point totals will be posted on BarPokerPros.com by end of each Wednesday.
- Additional points will be awarded nightly at each event for certain special promotions.
BarPokerPros.com Tournament Point Schedule
|Winner 100 points
||6th place 50 points
|2nd place 90 points
||7th place 40 points
|3rd place 80 points
||8th place 30 points
|4th place 70 points
||9th place 20 points
|5th place 60 points
||10th place 10 points
- Players must register before they play their first tournament online or in person.
- Photo ID required from all players.
- Each player will be assigned a registration number.
- Players must be 21 years of age or 18 in certain venues.
- No purchase is required for play.
- All cards and chips must remain on the table at all times.
- Inappropriate behavior will be subject to penalty or elimination.
- Players caught cheating will be disqualified from play and from future BarPokerPros.com tournaments.
- Any disputes settled by tournament hosts and are final.
- Rules for the High Hand of the Week
- Rules are subject to change.